Kelly Eye Center Financial Policy
We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover credit cards, ATM debit cards, and personal checks. A $25 fee will be charged for each returned check. You will be responsible for your co-pay, co-insurance or deductible at the time of services. Any questions regarding insurance should be directed to our insurance coordinator. We are currently in network with most major insurance companies.
The handbook that was provided by your insurance company will include detailed information about what is covered (or not covered) by your policy. Our staff will assist you in determining if your services will be covered by your insurance. Most policies require patients to pay a portion of their health care costs as an “out-of-pocket” expense. We are obligated, by contract, to collect co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles. In most cases, we will request that you pay your out-of-pocket expenses on the day that services are performed.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover), flexible spending accounts, and offer affordable financing through Alphaeon credit and CareCredit.
ALPHAEON CREDIT – YOUR BEST YOU IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
With the Alphaeon Credit card*, you’ll find a wide array of monthly payment options to help your reach your individual goals.
The Alphaeon Credit card allows you to move forward today without delay. Plus, with special financing options not available with other credit cards, you may find the Alphaeon Credit card is the better way to pay.
With the Alphaeon Credit card, you can receive the care your physician recommends with flexible payment options that fit your lifestyle. Apply today so you can focus on looking, feeling, and being your best.
With the Alphaeon Credit Card*, You Get:
- A wide array of monthly payment options to help you reach your individual goals
- Special financing plans that are not always readily available with traditional credit cards
- The ability to use your card again for yourself or family members with no need to reapply and no annual fee
CARE CREDIT – THE CARE YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT
We have partnered with CareCredit to offer our patients affordable options including zero percent financing as well as long-term, low monthly payment plans.
We do something very simple at CareCredit: we help people get the care they want for themselves and their families. CareCredit is different from a regular credit card. Use it to pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by medical insurance, and special financing options are available that you may not be able to get with other cards. Pay for health, and wellness care at over 250,000 enrolled providers across the nation. Once you’ve applied, you can use it again and again at any location that accepts CareCredit.
Your eyes have what it takes to live your best life in technicolor detail. With the CareCredit healthcare credit card, the answer to clearer vision is right before your eyes.
New Patient Forms
- Cataract Surgery Instructions
- Cataract Surgery Instructions – Trimoxi
- YAG Laser Procedure Instructions
- Informed Consent for Cataract Surgery
- Informed Consent Form – Istent® Trabecular Micro-Bypass Stent Surgery
- Informed Consent for Cataract Surgery with Trimoxi
- Informed Consent for Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery or Astigmatism Treatment
- Second Eye Questionnaire
Additional Contact Information
- Surgery Scheduling: 919-282-1117
- Optical Shop: 919-282-1118
- Billing: 888-856-1878
- Physician Liaison: 919-282-1115