Kelly Eye Center Financial Policy
We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover credit cards, ATM debit cards, and personal checks. A $25 fee will be charged for each returned check. You will be responsible for your co-pay, co-insurance or deductible at the time of services. Any questions regarding insurance should be directed to our insurance coordinator. We are currently in network with most major insurance companies.
The handbook that was provided by your insurance company will include detailed information about what is covered (or not covered) by your policy. Our staff will assist you in determining if your services will be covered by your insurance. Most policies require patients to pay a portion of their health care costs as an “out-of-pocket” expense. We are obligated, by contract, to collect co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles. In most cases, we will request that you pay your out-of-pocket expenses on the day that services are performed.
New Patient Forms
Existing Patient Forms
- Cataract Surgery Instructions
- Cataract Surgery Instructions – Trimoxi
- YAG Laser Procedure Instructions
- Informed Consent for Cataract Surgery
- Informed Consent Form – Istent® Trabecular Micro-Bypass Stent Surgery
- Informed Consent for Cataract Surgery with Trimoxi
- Informed Consent for Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery or Astigmatism Treatment
- Second Cataract Surgery Questionnaire
Additional Contact Information
- Surgery Scheduling: 919-282-1117
- Optical Shop: 919-282-1118
- Billing: 919-282-1114
- Physician Liaison: 919-282-1115
Procedure Financing Options
We accept CareCredit. Apply for CareCredit financing by clicking here.