Tecnis Symfony and Symfony Toric Intraocular Lens Implants for Cataract Treatment at Kelly Eye Center
The TECNICS® Symfony and Symfony Toric lenses are designed to provide a fuller range of vision by correcting your cataracts and presbyopia. The lenses utilize an extended depth of focus design to help provide a more fluid range of vision. These lenses are best if you have an active lifestyle, and desire to be less dependent on glasses. The Symfony Toric lens is designed to also reduce astigmatism.
- Excellent distance and intermediate vision
- Good reading vision
- Often provide independence from glasses for many activities
- Reading glasses may still be needed depending on print size and if reading for long periods of time
- Halos or glare may be seen around lights at night
- The Symfony Toric lens can only reduce certain amounts of astigmatism
- May require fine-tuning with laser vision correction
- Must be a candidate
Additional costs above insurance co-pay, co-insurance and/or deductible apply.
The Toric IOL corrects for cataracts and astigmatism, which is caused by an irregular curvature of the cornea or lens.learn more
Crystalens is the only presbyopia-correcting lens that provides a single focal point throughout a continuous range of vision, and uses the natural focusing power of the eye.learn more